Historic British coffee brand Layton Fern, founded in 1893, has been acquired by our partner, 2468 group. 2468 has main offices in Dunboyne, Co. Meath and Warrington in England, as well as offices in Waterford and Athlone.
Traditionally every Christmas our inboxes face a gigantic influx of generic email templates of ‘Merry Christmas’ Messages. We decided that this staid tradition provided an opportunity to stand out. Instead of sending out Xmas cards or emails we would create a video to be pushed across our social media channels, with the goal of generating brand awareness, positive brand association and enhanced social currency.
- Norcros is a leading supplier of high quality and innovative showers, taps, bathroom accessories, ceramic wall and floor tiles and adhesive products with operations primarily in the UK and South Africa.
- Based in the UK, Norcros operates under six brands:
- Triton Showers – Market leader in the manufacture and marketing of showers in the UK
- Vado – A leading manufacturer and supplier of taps, mixer showers, bathroom accessories and valves
- Croydex – A market-leading, innovative designer, manufacturer and distributor of high quality bathroom furnishings and accessories
- Abode – A leading niche designer and distributor of high quality kitchen taps, bathroom taps and kitchen sinks
- Johnson Tiles – A leading manufacturer and supplier of ceramic tiles in the UK
- Norcros Adhesives – Manufacturer of tile & stone adhesives, grouts and related products
- Based in South Africa, Norcros operates under three brands:
- Tile Africa – Chain of retail stores focused on ceramic and porcelain tiles, and associated products such as sanitary ware, showers and adhesives
- Johnson Tiles South Africa – Manufacturer of ceramic and porcelain tiles
- TAL – The leading manufacturer of ceramic and building adhesives